For over 20 years, Comfort Keepers® has been providing uplifting in-home care that allows seniors to live their best quality of life and maintain their independence at home. We develop custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. At Comfort Keepers we strive to elevate the human spirit through quality, compassionate, joyful care.
Plans can include:
- In-home Companionship and Care Services – Conversation and companionship, meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping/errands, incidental transportation, medication reminders, grooming guidance, 24-hour care, respite care or relief for family
- Personal Care Services – Bathing, grooming and hygiene, mobility assistance, transferring and positioning, toileting and incontinence care
- Specialized Care Services – Dementia care and end-of-life care
- Private Duty Nursing Services – Wound care, medication management, care management, along with many other nursing services.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, carefully selected and highly trained in senior care. Contact us today at (561) 694-1950.
We are also happy to hear from care givers who would like to join the Comfort Keepers team.
In Home Care: How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers develops custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our senior home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
Plans can include:
- Comfort Keepers’ trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship Care Services
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for family and loved ones
- Short-term relief for primary caregiver responsibilities
- Available in-home or in hospice care, medical facility, or assisted living center
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources